Refunds must be requested by the person whose name is on the PayPal invoice or check used to pay for the registration fee. Refunds will be issued by check only to that person. Please complete and submit the Potrero War Refund Request Form. Be sure to use the same names you used on the original registration form.
- Refund Requests must be submitted, either via online form or email to Potrero War Exchequer, no later than May 20, 2023.
- After May 20, 2023, all refund requests are processed at the discretion of the Potrero War Financial Committee, and only for serious situations that would result in someone not attending the War.
- No refunds will be considered for ANY REASON after 7 days from the conclusion of War.
- There is a processing fee of $5 per registrant on ALL refunds.
- If you need a mail-in form, then print, fill, and mail this PDF.
Merchants may request refunds up to one month before the first day of the war and receive a full refund. Refunds requested after that date will be refunded in full if a replacement merchant can be arranged. If an acceptable replacement cannot be arranged, the funds will be held by the Barony and can be use as pre-registration credit for Potrero War for up to one year. Refund credits not used in that year may be forfeit to the Barony. No refunds will be granted or credit given for merchants who fail to show at the war without prior notification of the Potrero Merchant Steward.
All refund requests are subject to review by the Baronial Financial Committee for approval.