ADULT – SCA MEMBER
- $60.00 paid Jan 21st – March 15th
- $65.00 paid March 16th – May 20th
- $70.00 paid May 21st on
ADULT – NON-SCA MEMBER
- $65.00 paid Jan 21st – March 15th
- $70.00 paid March 16th – May 20th
- $75.00 paid May 21st on
- Child Age 12 -17 years $30.00
- Child Age 0 -11 years $0.00
- PLEASE NOTE – ALL MINORS MUST BE REGISTERED TO ATTEND POTRERO WAR
DAY TRIP FEES
- SCA MEMBER – $30.00
- SCA NON-MEMBER – $35.00
- CHILD – $15.00
How To Pay –
CREDIT CARD PAYMENTS
- To make a credit card payment, please visit – SCARS registration system
- Credit card payments will be accepted in the SCARs system from 9PM PST Friday, Jan 21, 2022 through 9PM PST Friday May 20, 2022
- Once completed and paid for, on-line registrations can be modified, added to, or cancelled on-line through 9PM PST May 20, 2022 using your login.
CHECK OR MONEY ORDER PAYMENTS
- Please contact the Pre-Registration Steward at: Prereg@potrerowar.org to request the Event Registration Form, Payment and Mailing Instructions.
- Mailed payments must be postmarked on/or before May 10, 2022.
- Mailed-in registrations can only be modified by contacting the Preregistration Steward at Prereg@potrerowar.org.
LAND, CAMPS & RVs
- Camp Masters must register their camp on the Land Allocation form before campers may allocate to that camp.
- You may land allocate and select unassigned until your camp master has registered your camp, then you can change your allocation to your specific camp once your camp is registered.
- TO RESERVE LAND you must go Land Allocation to allocate for each person registered
COVID-19 ATTENDANCE REQUIREMENTS
The Kingdom of Caid has removed all SCA specific COVID-19 guidelines. All events within the Kingdom of Caid and Barony of Calafia will continue to follow government mandates and regulations.
What does this mean for Potrero War?
It means that we will not require proof of vaccination or negative COVID-19 test and there are no mask requirements on site. However, individuals and their camps are able to set their own requirements for masks, proof of vaccination, or negative COVID-19 test within the boundaries of their camp or personal tents. The event staff is only responsible for enforcing the rules of the Park and SCA and will not be responsible for enforcing requirements that are set by individuals or camps.
If you have any questions regarding your registration at this event, please email the Registration Steward.
If you have issues with registering on SCARS, then please email Caid SCARS Deputy.
Please see the refund policy page for information regarding our refund policy.